| < December >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arak in December is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry. Only 51mm (2in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 9:52 long and the longest day is 10:01 long with an average length of 9:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Arak December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Arak, Iran
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Arak:
- Lankaran, Azerbaijan - 525.8 kms (326.7 miles) N
- Astara, Azerbaijan - 494 kms (307 miles) N
- Tabriz, Iran - 546.2 kms (339.4 miles) NW
- Bandar Anzali, Iran - 379.3 kms (235.7 miles) N
- Rasht, Iran - 361.7 kms (224.8 miles) N
- Zanjan, Iran - 313.9 kms (195.1 miles) NNW
- Kermanshah, Iran - 244.2 kms (151.7 miles) W
- Khoram Abad, Iran - 155.5 kms (96.7 miles) WSW
- Baghdad, Iraq - 521.9 kms (324.3 miles) W
- Dezful, Iran - 238.1 kms (148 miles) SSW
- Basra, Iraq - 432.2 kms (268.5 miles) SSW
- Abadan, Iran - 436 kms (270.9 miles) SSW